Sunday, May 3, 2009

COLOURFUL KHANZ - ANNUAL SPORTS DAY 2009

The annual sports day was held on the 25th of April, on Saturday. I was given the responsibility of capturing the shots for the day. As usual, my students KK, JS and Ryan aka New Kid on the Block were helping me. Sher Ren, an ex-student and ex-photographer of Hamid Khan was also there to snap some memorable shots.

 I have never been to a school as colourful as SMK Hamid Khan. Of course, I'm not trying to be a racist here, but only in Hamid Khan we can see students from different backgrounds and cultures are becoming ONE! The sports day itself was colourful with Blue, Green, Yellow and Red houses competing against each other. There were also the uniform bodies of Scouts (blue), PBSM (white), Prefects Board (white and blue) and KRS (green). 

I'm sure, those who attended SMK Hamid Khan are always proud of their school. And I am proud to teach the students!

Here are some interesting shots during that day. More photos can be viewed here.


KHANZ shutterbugs...


and...bevy of beauties!


Hey, YOU!


The BEGINNING


Liverpool FC? The REDS!


The GREENS


The WHITES


The WHITES and BLUES


United Colours of KHANZ


We are the CHAMPIONS...


... and not so LUCKY!



Yay!! 


The END!









2 comments:

  1. hey there is this cikgu furziah?
    may i noe,do u still remember anyone from sekolah rantau petronas?
    please contact me at my email afiq.luth@gmail.com
    really hope to hear from u ASAP.

    ReplyDelete